You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Reason To Breathe


Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a heartbreaker that has left me
  heartbreak photo: Heartbreak Heartbreak3-1.gif

I feel for Emma I just want to say to her Aunt is   heartbreak photo: Hurting Me thHeartbroken3.gif


There are so many un answered question like why her aunt does this to her and whats really up with her mom and why didn't she question about the letters her mom claims she still wrote to her???? What the heck is up with the ending?
I just gotta let ya'll know  heartbreak photo: loss icon 169373vwt2njg1me.gif


Good thing there is book 2 heres my couple    photo Reasontobreathe.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment