You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Forbidden


ForbiddenForbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

YOU KNOW WHAT KIT!!!
  angry gifs photo: Angry Vicky angryvicky.gif


THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

I can't even begin to tell you what is on my mind right now after finishing this!
I was all emo for this story!
  emo photo: emo 29890.gif


  depressed photo: depressed depressed.gif


  emotional photo: we are all emotional EMOtional.gif





This was such a depressing story, a fantastic story but very very depressing
This how I was most of the time spent reading
  sad photo: Sad 1.gif



I cant go on I'm so sad right now well here is my couple.
   photo 8723e4b9-0380-4ede-b939-4ba8c0fff47f.jpg



P.S. But most of all I blame the parents they need to be
  mad photo: mad tumblr_le6kw5mXw71qaz08n.gif





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment